1 boxed low fat brownie mix
1 half gallon of 1/2 fat ice cream (I like Edy's or Dryers)
hot fudge or chocolate syrup
nuts (optional)
Directions:
1.Make brownies according to package.
2. Spray springform pan or just use a 9x13 or 8x8 dish. Add brownie batter and bake according to box direction. Let cool completely in pan. (I used a round cake pan. However, using a whole box of brownies filled the entire pan so I ended up cutting the top half off with a big serrated knife. Using only half the brownies was perfect. And I let it cool a little but not completely)
3. Let ice cream sit on counter for 10 minutes or so to soften. Spoon ice cream onto cooked brownie. (I LOVE hot fudge so before the ice cream I did a layer of fudge on top of the brownie and sprinkled some peanuts on top of that.)
4. Drizzle fudge or chocolate sauce on top. (and more nuts) Place in freezer for at least 4 hours.
5. Open springform pan and cut. Use thin spatula to lift servings.
No comments:
Post a Comment